The Abacus® Lateral Spacer System is available in multiple sizes with a biconvex implant shape designed to provide conformance to patient anatomy/pathology. The Abacus® Lateral Spacer System is intended to be introduced to the disc space via the lateral approach.
Optimal implant fit:
• Eased implant insertion force, tapered nose
• Optimal fit, biconvex implant design
• Mitigate subsidence, increased implant contact area
• Comprehensive implant size offering
Attributes of Abacus® Lateral Spacer System:
• 18 and 22mm width options; 0 and 10 degree lordotic options